יום שני, 19 בנובמבר 2012

drinking writing

im gonna wright this one in english. why? no reason. but im in paris, and if i know french i would write this in french. i dont know french. its a shame, i guess. but i have enough on my plate to be ashamed off than to bother my self with other languages. i am a bit drunk though, so any mistaks made, be aware it is not me, it is the alcohol. 
making money is a neccecery evil. a bar that is not with me on that shoulnt count me as a client. its a weird thing to say, i know, but it is even weirder thing to feel, and im telling you, im feeling it now. 

you know what? i was planing to write this whole thing about what make things cool and whats not but im not gonna do it. 
im too drunk and tired.
and more then that - that one sentence is baiscly the essence of it.
money is bad. 
it is simple as that. 
im going to so other stuff now. 
michal gira is a genius and the swans show was like a waking call. 
i am who i am. and im gonna do what im suppose to do. i cant fight it, so i guess i will go along. 

im so drunk. 
in paris.

life. 

my god. 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה